|Benefits:||Medical/Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K, Employee Assistance Program|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||- Provide on-site logistics support to maintain established production schedule during the core working hours of 0800 to 1700, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.|
- Identify stock material by NSN. If material is not marked, or mis-marked, contractor shall conduct technical research and identify the correct NSN utilizing databases such as FEDLOG or Haystack.
- Verify quantities of material received and condition of material.
- For non-RFI (not ready for issue) material, the contractor will store separately from other designated material and request disposition instructions from the DGR.
- For RFI material, contractor will store material in designated area within the contractor provided space and record in local database the NSN, quantity and location.
- Upon receipt of disposition instructions from the government, contractor shall:
* Prepare and print DD1149 shipment documents and submit to the DGR for approval
* Deliver material to shipment point onboard MCLB
* Package and/or crate material to ensure material is not damaged in shipment or storage.
* Conduct location reconciliations on all location discrepancies
* Prepare Material Release Orders (MRO’s) in support of disposition actions
* Annotate WAS with action required on all material issues and transfers
* Process Report of Discrepancies (ROD)
* Annotate WAS with action required on all material receipts
|Qualifications:||Required Experience, Training & Certifications:|
The successful applicant will possess 3-5 years of previous experience.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Be able to use hand tools to perform required repair, installation, assembly, disassembly
and inspection of transportation equipment and systems Must have a working knowledge of the military supply systems and associated management databases required for material identification.
Required Education Level: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Required Security Clearance Eligibility: Must be able to obtain and maintain PII/Secret eligibility.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.